Are you a highly motivated individual who is achievement oriented and interested in job site travel throughout the United States? Join our family!
This position is a full time, year round position and requires extensive travel to job sites for periods of time, typically around 3 to 9 months at a time (per diem allowance and vehicle are provided for out of town assignments). This position requires at least 1 to 2 years of proven solid waste field inspection work or 3 to 4 years of proven heavy civil soil testing and inspection experience.
- Dependability, timeliness, and honesty
- Ability to read and interpret project specifications and plans related primarily to earthworks, geosynthetics, and drainage structures
- Ability to work hours typically in excess of 60 hours per week on a 6 to 7 day per week schedule
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with co-workers, clients, contractors, and State agencies
- Ability to take well documented notes on construction activities performed by contractors and on soil tests performed
- Ability to perform in-place soils density testing
- Ability to lift weight of approximately 100 pounds
- Minimum of High School dimploma or higher educational background
- Clean driver's record
Successful candidate will be honest, trustworthy, dedicated, and have a desire to create quality relationships both inside and outside of work, as well as a desire to continue learning and mentor others. He or she will also strive to provide quality service, be conscientious, and responsive.
Salary is competitive, based upon experience, and includes excellent benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage, along with paid personal time off and an optional 401k program. Hours in excess of 40 in a week will be paid at time and a half.
ACC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment regardless to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
If interested, please apply below or send resume to HR@atlcc.net.
Please include specific projects worked on and role in those projects. Provide a copy of radiation/nuclear density user certification and experience if applicable.